Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 6, 2010 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 21st meeting
1. Sewer Rate Increase
1. Tera Hill – request to use Heritage Square for the 3 on 3 basketball tourney
2. Aaron Williams, 201 E So 10th – discussion on the installation of sidewalks
3. Linda Fisher, Bruce Chapin, Jerry Asker, Kathy Parsells – discussion on existing agreement and request to vacate a portion of Hall Street right of way
4. Lorraine Roach – Presentation on proposed Grangeville Multi-tenant facility
1. Police and Animal Control Report – June 2010
1. Discussion on a maximum grass height ordinance
2. Release retainage for Eimco in the amount of $19,913.20
3. Discuss purchasing two used police vehicles – Chief Quantz
4. Grant Administrator – Award contract based on ranking
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.