Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 1, 2009 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the May 18th meeting
1. Rachel Young – Grangeville Arts
1. Police and Animal Control Report – May 2009
1. Agricultural building report – Attorney Green
1. Donation of summer pool passes for those that complete the summer reading program (65 last year)
2. Approve Border Days Inc. request for a beer garden during Border Days and to approve Grangeville Country Club request for a catering permit for the same event, July 2nd – 4th
3. Accept and Award bid for the 2009 sewer project
4. Personnel handbook changes
5. Complaint about property 714 North State
6. Approve road closures for the 4th of July festivities
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.