Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 15, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Due to COVID-19 the Council Meeting is limited in size to in-person attendance. Once the Council room is full, other attendance will be by call-in only. When connected, please mute your phone to minimize background noise.
*Call-in number: 1-408-418-9388
*Meeting number: 126 364 0067#
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 1st meetings ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Jerrilyn Elliot – Discussion on allowing chickens within the City limits in any zone ACTION ITEM
1. Police Report- May 2020
2. Public Works Report – Bob
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion on public health and safety issues to be encouraged during Border Days ACTION ITEM
2. Discussion on Grangeville Investment LLC land donation ACTION ITEM
3. Discussion and a decision on the quote from Cook & Sons for the parking lot on the KIein Property ACTION ITEM
4. Approve the catering permit for The Trails and Lounge Restaurant, 101 E Main, on July 3, 2020 from 2pm to 1:30 am on July 4th, to be located in The Trails parking lot ACTION ITEM
5. Discussion on Bandshell ADA parking location and design ACTION ITEM
6. Set 2020-21 budget meeting dates ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (f) Pending litigation ACTION ITEM
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.