Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 17, 2013 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 3rd meeting
1. Cheryl Currin – Request to use Lions Park on July 29th – Aug 1st, 5-8pm for Girls Scout Camp
2. Chuck Rogers – Request for a catering permit at the Triangle Tavern, July 3rd, 4th and 5th, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 a.m.
3. Jeff Kutner – Approve beer and wine by the drink application for Susan K. Kutner d/b/a The Gallery Bistro pending state approval
4. Shanna Cool – Approve the location change for the beer and wine license for The Twisted Cellar from 107 West North Street to 123 West Main, pending state approval
5. Rachel Young – Request to have an additional concert at the park on August 22, 2013 with Grangeville Arts
6. Casey & LeAnne Bruegman – Request for water and sewer at 14 Grangeville Truck Route property because the property can’t be annexed as it is not contiguous
1. Library Report
2. Ida-Lew and Grangeville Forest Service Retention Committee Update – Shelley
1. Ordinance #884 – Discussion and adoption on Wellhead Permitted Uses
1. Request for a sidewalk waiver renewal for Columbia Grain, 1010 Hill Street
2. Request for a discounted shower rate for the Fuller Center for Housing on July 30th
3. Approve contract with Shannon Industrial for WWTP Phase II
4. Discussion on Personnel Handbook Recommendations
Items to Note:
1. Budget Meetings: July 8th, 10th and 17th at 6:00 p.m.
2. Walco Tonnage Reports: 2011-12 YTD and 2012-13 1st QTR
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.