Planning and Zoning Agenda
June 23, 2020
1. Read and/or approve March 24, 2020 minutes ACTION ITEM
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
• Applicant Presentation
• Staff Presentation
• Written Correspondence
• Supporters of the Application
• Neutrals of the Application
• Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
• Applicant Rebuttal
• Hearing closed
• Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council.
a. Public Hearing: Comprehensive plan and rezone request by Gene and Judy Dandliker for T#85 to change the zoning from residential to industrial ACTION ITEM
b. Public Hearing: Conditional Use request by Inland Cellular LLC, 422 South C to operate a Network Switching, Routing and Internet Data Center business in the same manner as Mtida and continuation of its current use. In addition they are requesting a variance to the full time resident requirement ACTION ITEM
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m.