Training meeting Monday March 11, 2019
Meeting called to order at 19:00
- Sean, a representative from SCOTTS SCBA, attended the meeting to inform the firemen about his air pack and associated products. Also, Ron from NORCO was present.
- Minutes read at 20:31
- Bob thanked all the firemen present, especially John S, for covering for him while he is dealing with snow removal.
- Bob ask about fire school this weekend. Bob reminded everyone who is driving to save receipts so they can be reimbursed.
- Discussion on SCBA demonstration.
- Bob mentioned two names for interested in joining the department. Sadie and Graydon Galloway. Both have taken Essentials and have been involved with the Troy Fire Dept. John C ask for a vote and the couple were approved unanimously. Bob will talk to them about when they should attend their first meeting.
- John S mentioned that on the diesel spill Kerry and he were on scene for 10 hours. John assumed the IC position and no one else on the scene was willing to take over that command. John called State Com. and kept them up to date throughout the day. Kerry and John thanked Andrew for bringing lunch out to the site and Jared and others for their calls to check to see if we needed anything.
Meeting adjourned 21:05
Minutes taken by Kerry McCulley
Approved by Fire Chief Bob Mager _________________________________