Training meeting Monday, March 12, 2018
Meeting called to order at 19:00
- Bob sent all firemen downstairs to wash all engines and trucks and then to drive them around town. While trucks are out of the station Bob requested that he wants the station floor hosed out and cleaned. Firemen returned upstairs after driving trucks/engines.
- Business meeting started at 19:47. Bob talked about upcoming training with other departments. April 18 table top exercise. Actual MCI training exercise May 12 at Fenn. Bob requested rookies and some officers attend. Possible Beth, Matt P, Todd, Mark, Bob, and Tommy
- There will be a burn trailer March 31 at Carrot Ridge.(Easter weekend) Contact Brian if interested
- Bob ask for discussion on another firemen reunion. This time possibly at Lion Parks sometime this summer.
- Meeting was dismissed downstairs. Firemen checked air packs, turnouts and cleaned out trucks/engines.
- Firemen that were fitted with new turnouts received their new gear and then stored new bunker gear in their engine/truck. Bob ask that all old turnouts be cleaned and then either taken home or be put away nicely upstairs.
- Meeting was adjourned at 20:43
Minutes taken by Kerry McCulley Secretary
Approved by Fire Chief Bob Mager _________________________________
Bob Mager 541, John Sangster 542, Tommy Jacobs 543, Brian Perry 545.
|Bob Mager||Dan Modrell||Zach Stewart|
|Mike Tackett||Brian Perry||Tom Jacob|
|John Sangster||John Urbhan|
|Rick Cochran||Jared Andrews|
|Beth Boehmke||Todd McGeorge|
|Brandon Swanstrom||Matt Parr|
|Andrew Lane||Mark Decaria|
|Matthew Seaver||John Cline|