Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 15, 2010 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 1st and March 8th meetings
1. Pam Ceniga – Sexual Assault Awareness for the month of April
1. Snowhaven Minutes – March 4, 2010
1. Request to accept the grant check from Sterling Bank for the Grangeville Youth Baseball Program
2. Motion to surplus the police command trailer with generators: proposed donation to the Idaho County Sheriff Department in exchange for a trade of two vehicles
3. Authorize signing Professional Services agreement with Horrocks Eng.
4. Sidewalk waiver request for Lloyd Welborn at 28 Highway 95 North
5. Discussion on whether the City should allow human remains to be buried on their property in the City
6. Discussion on claim submitted by Christopherson’s on an injury at Snowhaven
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.