Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 2, 2015 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the February 17th meeting
1. Nancy Connolley, Hope Center – Request for police escort for Walk for Life, May 9th and request to hang a banner from May 1st to May 11th
2. Rachel Young, Grangeville Arts – Permission to use Pioneer Park for the Summer Concert Series July 9, 16, 23, 30 and August 6, 2015
3. Kristy Beckstead
a. Request to hang teal ribbons and the “jean” banner for April – Sexual Assault
b. Request to hang purple ribbons for October – Domestic Violence Awareness Month
4. Christine Frei & Debbie Smith with CEDA – Discuss Idaho Rural Partnership Community Survey
1. Snowhaven Minutes – January 16, 2015 and February 19, 2015
1. Second reading of ordinance change to allow dogs on the east side of Lions Park
1. Appoint Lance McColloch to a three year Planning and Zoning term 3/2/15-3/2/18
2. Approve the Write off list in the amount of $1,116.26
3. Sidewalk waiver request for Jerry May at 214 North Florence
4. Discussion on writing a letter to support keeping the Department of Labor office as is – Shelley
5. Request for a catering permit for Grangeville Country Club at Sts. Peter and Paul Activity
Center for Chocolate Fantasy on March 14, 2015, 6:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Executive Session: According to 67-2345 (b) Personnel
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.