Grangeville City Council Agenda
May 16, 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the May 2nd meeting
Cindy Godfrey and Kelly Dahlquist – Request from Kids Klub for consideration to sponsor an Idaho Community Development Block Grant if the County denies sponsorship and if Department of Commerce approves the City as a sponsor
2. Carlos Martinez – Introduction as an Idaho County Sheriff Candidate
1. Police and Animal Control Report – April 2016
2. Fire Department Minutes – April 11 and 25, 2016
3. Update on the Survey Progress – Pete
4. Discussion on Mountain Bike Trail on the watershed – Mike
5. Recreation Pool Update – Tonya
1. Discuss and possibly adopt an amendment to Ordinance #901 – Tall Grass and Weeds
2. Approve beer by the drink license for Grangeville Border Days Inc d/b/a Grangeville Border Days at the Grangeville Rodeo Grounds
3. Discuss, review and possible adoption of the ordinance and agreements to complete the vacation and variance applications relating to Vista View Apartments
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.