Grangeville Centennial Library Board Meeting
City Council Chambers
May 21, 2020 – 5:00 p.m.
Meeting was called to order by Meleah McCulley at 5:09 PM. Those present: Meleah McCulley, Brennan Wright, Susan Anderson, Betty Nafziger, Carmen Sangster, Gina Sobrero, and Dylan Canaday. No Board members were absent.
Minutes: Susan moved to approve March 19, 2020 Board minutes with a correction of the spelling “Kingsolver”, seconded by Brennan. Motion passed.
Budget Report: With the library closed, there have been no expenditures or new income.
Gina reported the library is now open Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM for curbside pickup. Heidi and Gina have been putting together packets for Summer Reading. They currently have 30 signed up. The packets are for activities children can do at home.
- Update Trustee Manual/Library Collection Policies. Dani had been working with Heidi on this, but with Dani’s resignation, Meleah and Carmen agreed to continue that work.
- Reviewing results of Survey. Gina and Heidi have not reviewed the results, but the results may not be useful.
- New board member Carmen Sangster. We welcome her as Dani’s replacement.
- Art & Park sign ups. Item was tabled until next Board meeting.
- Map of boundaries for Districting. Brennan shared the map showing where other library districts (Prairie River) exist. No action was taken.
Meeting was adjourned at 5:51 PM.