Training meeting Monday May 27, 2019
John S called the meeting to order at 19:00
- John directed the firemen to the Public Works Building to inventory rural truck #4 and rural engine #2. John divided the firemen into two groups to inventory and familiarizes themselves with both trucks and what each truck/engine has on it. John ask Graydan to take the lead on the inventory of truck #4 and Andrew to take the lead on the inventory of engine #2.
- John ask Jared to place new equipment we received from a grant on each truck/engine.
- Firemen returned to station at 20:16
- Minutes read at 20:20
- Andrew gave a brief report on Fireworks Fund and said he expected donations to start coming in fast and furious very soon.
- Meeting adjourned at 20:30
Minutes taken by Kerry McCulley
Approved by Fire Chief Bob Mager _________________________________