Grangeville City Council
Agenda November 18, 2013 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the November 4th and November 13th meetings
1. Cathy Wassmuth – request for the City to sponsor an Idaho Community Foundation Grant and other Grangeville Horizon projects
2. Kris Blankenship – request for a catering permit for December 21st from 10am-12am at the Twisted Cellar, 123 W Main Street for a Christmas Party
3. John Watson, Riedesel Engineering and Kevin Dahler, Idaho Forest Group – request for out of city sewer for Idaho Forest Group
1. WWTP Phase II Update – Jeff
a. Approve Pay Request #4 Shannon Industrial $207,078.53
1. Approve Western Construction Pay Request #2, $207,742.20 for Sewer Line Replacement Project
2. Approve Pay Request for Walter M Steed & Associates, $2,700.00
3. Proclamation – Family Read Week 2013
4. 2013 Election Results as submitted by Idaho County
Items to Note:
1. Tree Lighting at Pioneer Park for Winter Magic, November 30, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
2. City Council invite on December 16th 7:00pm-7:15pm for a Tiny Tour of the Grangeville Centennial Library
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.