Grangeville City Council Agenda
November 2, 2009 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the October 5th meeting
1. Andy McNab – discuss banners on Main Street
2. Rick Brazell – Introduction of the new Clearwater & Nezperce District supervisor
1. Police and Animal Control Report – October 2009
1. Review of the banner request for thecamas.com
2. Report on the WWTP variance application
1. Set a special meeting to canvass the votes of the 2009 Election
2. Festival of Trees donation request
3. Sidewalk construction extension request: Aaron Williams, 201 E South 10th Street
4. Authorize Kevin Shreeve with Forsgren & Assoc. to prepare an Energy Block Grant application
5. Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with Riedesel forthe North Meadow St. Rehabilitation
Executive Session: According to Section 67-2345 (f) Litigation
Items to Note:
1. Meeting on the Grangeville Management Plan on November 16, 2009 at noon at Oscars Restaurant with Northwest Management
2. City Elections: November 3, 2009, noon to 8:00 p.m.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.