Grangeville City Council Agenda
November 20, 2017 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the November 6th meeting
1. Discuss having a JUB presentation on the Water Study Scope and Buy-in/fee workshop
Public Hearing: Snowhaven rental shop fees
1. Mike Cook & Tim Kaschmitter – Preliminary overview on the Green Subdivision
2. Todd Marek, Rachel Young & Ted Lindsley – Updates on the band shell at Pioneer Park
1. Police and Animal Control Report – October 2017
1. Discuss curb & gutter machines and PW manpower – Jeff
2. Resolution: Adopt Snowhaven fees
3. Approve the Forest Management Services Agreement – Timber Harvest with Northwest Management Inc.
4. Discuss allowing elected officials to participate in the City’s health insurance plan at their cost – Wes
5. Discuss changing the date of the December 4th meeting
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.