Training meeting Monday November 08, 2021
- Meeting called to order at 1800
- After the minutes Bob turned the meeting over to Andrew for the bi-annual business meeting. Andrew opened the meeting asking for nominations for positions. Andrew recognized Mike who made a motion that all current officers remain in their position except Secretary which will be vacated by Kerry McCulley who is retiring from the position. Mike made the motion and Dean seconded the motion. Andrew ask for discussion and with no discussion and no opposition Andrew ask for a vote on the motion. Motion passed with no opposition. Asst. Chief 1 Brian Perry, Asst. Chief 2 Jared Andrews, President Andrew Lane, Treasurer Beth Boehmke.
- Andrew ask for nominations for Secretary. Kerry nominated Sadie Galloway, and Rick seconded. There were no other nominations. Andrew ask for discussion and with no discussion Andrew ask for a verbal vote, Sadie was elected unanimously.
- Andrew then turned the meeting over to Beth for the treasurer reports. Andrew ask if there were any other items for the meeting Andrew closed the meeting at 1838.
- Mike mentioned that he had installed speakers on the front and back of the Santa Truck. Rick suggested that we think about putting a new engine in the Buffalo after the Christmas season this year. After much discussion Bob recommended that we look into that before next year.
- Bob reminded the dept. what the Santa truck means to the dept. and the community. We need to make sure it remains operational.
- Andrew mentioned that the tree lighting is November 27th. He said he would drive, but he is looking for a Santa. He said he will make a calendar for scheduling Santa. The first night out with Santa will be December 3rd.
- Bob dismissed the firemen downstairs to decorate the Santa Truck for 2021.
Meeting adjourned at 2035
Minutes taken by Kerry McCulley
Approved by Fire Chief Bob Mager
Bob Mager 541, Brian Perry 542, Jared Andrews 543