Grangeville City Council Agenda
September 3, 2013 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the August 19th meeting
Budget Hearing 2013-14
Public Hearing: Ted Lindsley, request to vacate an alley in Block 9, Lewiston Addition
1. Vic Cline, Mt. Shadows Baptist Church, 215 North C Street – request to have a 4’ chain link fence on the corner (within 50’ of the corner)
2. Michelle Barger – discussion on drilling a well in the area of impact. Idaho County Commissioners recommended they visit with the City again.
3. Louie De La Torre, Elk Horne Lodge – request for a reduction in the number of sewer units at 822 South West 1st Street
1. Police and Animal Control Report – August 2013
1. Fatbeam Request to building fiber optic cable in the right of way from Mountain View School District Office to the Elementary/Middle School
2. Authorize renewal of Dispatch agreement with Idaho County
3. Request for an outdoor exercise station at Lions Park
4. Discuss WWTP Classification and what is needed to stay at a Class III
5. Authorize Phase II Sewer Line Contract with Western Construction
6. Request for permission to have National Life Chain Sunday on October 6, 2013 from 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. via letter from Angela Riener
7. Adopt Ordinance #885 Appropriation Ordinance
8. Adopt Ordinance #886 Sewer Rate Increase
9. Adopt Ordinance #887 Water Rate Increase
10. Adopt Resolution #236 Snowhaven Fee Increase and name change on tubing pass
Items to Note:
1. 2013 Elections: Candidate Filing Period August 26 – September 6
2. CEDA In Motion Newsletter – August 2013
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.