Grangeville City Council Agenda
September 7, 2010 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the August 16th meeting
2010-11 Budget Hearing
1. Justin Erickson, Idaho County Jail Division – request for a letter of support for a grant for inmate worker program
2. Joe Lothspeich – request to remove the handicap parking space at 136 North State Street
3. Charlene Fenelon – Transfer the beer and wine license for The Gallery to Padge LLC d/b/a Padge’s Place
4. Angela Riener – National Life Chain Day on October 3rd
1. Police and Animal Control Report – August 2010
1. College tuition program – Chief Quantz
2. Accept low bid for the door/window replacement at City Hall and authorize Mayor to sign the contract
3. Ratify the signing of the contract with Northwest Management for the Timber Sale on the Watershed
4. Discuss charging rent for the Geneology room at City Hall
5. Accept low bid for Cash Well improvements and authorize Mayor to sign contract.
6. Adoption of Appropriation Bill – Ordinance No. 861
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.